i always thought i had lived my life by the book....
now i'm finding that nothing you plan on is certain.....

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

i need shoes

i need new shoes.

seriously, i have only one pair of shoes that are appropriate for dressing up for work. i think i wear them 3/5 days a week.

on fridays i can wear whatever i want b/c it's casual friday, but i need new shoes that are closed toes and medium height heels, but it seems whenever i go to the store i can't find a single pair that don't look like they were:

a) made for a 13 year old or
b) made for a prostitute or
c) made for a 13 year old prostitute?!

anyway......

maybe i should do some online window shopping so that i don't have to waste my time driving to the store to see what they have. yes. online window shopping it is.

now i have my new side-goal for life in the cubicle tomorrow. SHOES!


:)

2 comments:

Auburn Kat said...

My fav work shoes are Franco Sarto, they are extremely comfortable!

Lori Anne Haskell said...

I have this slight obsession with shoes for work lately. It is a bad, bad obsession, but I guess there are worse things to be addicted to....Anyway. I need comfort AND style as when I am in court, etc., I can be walking a lot. I love Naturalizer, Sofft, and Bobbi Blu. Others too, but those are my favs.....Good luck in your quest. :)

 

|