i always thought i had lived my life by the book....
now i'm finding that nothing you plan on is certain.....

Friday, April 11, 2008

not looking forward

i am not really looking forward to visiting my dad and/or the prospect of him asking me if he can bring her along.

no dad, i don't want to include her in my visit with you. it isn't okay with me if she comes along, because honestly even if she wasn't the entire reason for you and mom getting a divorce, there is no part of me that will embrace her as your new love interest, no matter how happy she makes you.

i wish i were a "bigger" person, but right now, i just can't stand the thought of you being with her. i'd be fine if you were single and living alone, which is what i usually envision when i talk to you, but no, you're with her. you've been with her since you were still with mom. her kids see you more than i do and somehow i am supposed to be like "hey, glad you helped break up my parents marriage, but i sure am glad you make my dad happy."


boo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey..just checking in to see if you're ok?

 

|