i always thought i had lived my life by the book....
now i'm finding that nothing you plan on is certain.....

Friday, May 23, 2008

subconcious

had a dream last night about getting back together with the un-husband.


i felt really weird when i woke up, like, "there's no way it'd be that easy, and there is no way that it would be good like that"


essentially, the dream consisted of Seth and i reconciling while we walked in the woods, i know there was a lot of laughing, and my left hand had my rings on it again.


still, i felt super weird when i woke up because i was sad that i broke his heart.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Hey good to see you blog again. I think your dream is pretty normal. I think there are just things in you subconcious you have to work out sometimes. strange as it is.

Two Date Diva said...

I agree with surfergrrl, it sounds like a normal dream where you are working out feelings from the dviorce finally being final. Welcome back!

RadoMom said...

Totally normal. I still have weird dreams about getting back with my not-so-nice ex of 20 years ago, and I've been married to my near perfect husband of 15 years! Who knows how and why the sub-concious works the way it does.....

Good to see you blogging....

Radomom

 

|