i always thought i had lived my life by the book....
now i'm finding that nothing you plan on is certain.....

Saturday, January 17, 2009

little things

i am sure that i am not the only one who has experienced this, but it is fun none-the-less to share.

because i have had to get my named legally changed back to my maiden name, there have been a few recent phone call conversations with bill-paying or insurance renewal and i have been seeking how to get my name changed on my cards/bills/etc.

when i talk to the person on the other end of the line and say, "I need to have my name changed to Lisa Wright", most of the time, without missing a beat, the person on the other end of the line is like "well Congratulations!" thinking that i am having my name changed because i just got married.

i usually have this thought while saying "thank you very, very much" [SUCKAAAAAAAAH, you don't know that you just congratulated me for something that NOBODY wants to say congratulations for, but i will TAKE it!]

No comments:

 

|