i always thought i had lived my life by the book....
now i'm finding that nothing you plan on is certain.....

Monday, March 10, 2008

first day jitters

i am SO nervous about my first day at my real job!!!!!!


i am sure that there are not going to be dragons or warfare or ninjas hiding under my desk, but i am just nervous about how i'll be dressed [business casual], and if i filled out my paperwork correctly [my last name is going to be changing in less than 2 months AND i filed Single]......


so the butterflies are fluttering a little bit in my stomach this morning, and i also don't know what i'll have to eat this morning or if i have time to eat something. clearly, i found time to blog, but i am not sure if i will make time to eat.......!!!!!!!


anyway,
i am sure i will blog about it first thing when i get home this evening....which is after i go to the restaurant to work a dinner shift............yes, i'm keeping the 2 jobs, at least for a little while, i love the restaurant.


wish me luck!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

good luck today! you're going to be a busy girl!

 

|