i always thought i had lived my life by the book....
now i'm finding that nothing you plan on is certain.....

Sunday, February 3, 2008

fighting it

are you watching the superbowl?

for the first time in a long time, i'm not watching it.

i didn't have anyone to watch it with, no one invited me over, and the tv here doesn't pick up the right stations.

i'm fighting those "poor me" feelings, and trying to do other things to keep myself occupied. i mean, there are worse things than not being able to watch the game, and i don't really give a flip about football anyway, i just like the commercials and being able to say that i saw "the really funny one with the ______" the next day.

does anyone feel like painting?

me! me!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I think they post all the commercials online in one place if you want to see them. try google and see what happens!

 

|