i always thought i had lived my life by the book....
now i'm finding that nothing you plan on is certain.....

Friday, February 8, 2008

greenlight!

breakthrough!

ladies and gentlemen,

from Maryland, to Ohio, to South Dakota and California, let it be known that today, i landed my first job interview.

and it shall be on Tuesday February 12 at 3:00 pm.

and it shall be good.



----------

YAY! i am so excited. i know it is just my first interview and that i shouldn't let my hopes get too high because the odds of landing a job from my first interview are really not in my favor, but i am still very excited nonetheless! :)

i am mainly excited because it is the job that i had been contacting since the first week of January and i even went in to meet with the Human Resources lady and then i got no word for 2 weeks. i had been beating myself up, and rethinking my resume and asking myself if i had been too aggressive, and on and on, and then today, at 7:45am, i was sent an email saying that they were so sorry they hadn't contacted me sooner because they had been under a hiring freeze. but now they have the greenlight, so they want me to come in on Tuesday!

i totally did a happy dance in my room alone this morning!

and in the car.

and on the phone.

and again in my room.

of course, there will be updates! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! So excited for you! Good luck on the interview!

Unknown said...

What's up, girl? Sweet blog ya got here! Found you through iVillage, BTW. I like what I see...keep up the good work!

PeaceOut!
~ Huckdoll

Tonya said...

Good luck!!!

Two Date Diva said...

Congrats! I'm sending good vibes your way!

 

|