i always thought i had lived my life by the book....
now i'm finding that nothing you plan on is certain.....

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

in the back of my mind

i am not one to wallow.

i don't like when people dwell on things and/or dig them up only to beat them to death again, but, i have found myself wishing i could just have someone who:

could go investigate scary noises in the middle of the night,

could pop the hood of my car up and tell me why it has started to sound like an old wheezing man,

would hold me close and smell my hair,

call me for no reason except to say that he thinks i'm great,

tells me funny stories because he knows they'll make me laugh,

i guess i'm just feeling lonely for some male attention. and the other thing is, all of those things that i want are things that Seth never did for me, so really, if i ever had these things, i haven't had them or experienced them in over 5 years.

Lord i need a job so that i can stop dwelling on this stuff!!!!

3 comments:

Tonya said...

i think it's hard not to overthing when you have too much time on your hands right now. I hope you get the job you are looking for soon!

Princess Pointful said...

It is funny how those little things will make you wish more than anything... like a giant spider in the bathtub.

love-ly-sa said...

giant spiders are DEFINITELY when you need a good man around! i don't like to admit that they freak me out, but they totally do!

 

|