i always thought i had lived my life by the book....
now i'm finding that nothing you plan on is certain.....

Monday, January 14, 2008

tired, exhausted, and it's only day 1

i am, how you say, le tired.

today was gruelling to say the least, but thank goodness i do not have plans to move again ANY time soon. packing my stuff today meant that i had to lift EVERYTHING that weighs anything more than 15 lbs b/c my mother has 0 upper-body strength. so when she said she'd help me today, i knew that help was a relative term.

my dad showed up with his truck and that was great because we can fit EVERYTHING in there and that means i only need to make one trip.

i will try to post a picture of all my stuff once it's in my dad's truck, and then, i will try to post another picture of the stuff once it's in the townhouse.

i have a LOT of stuff, and i plan on really, really, really sorting through it before it all settles into my new place like water into a dry sponge.

seriously.

i am so glad there is a Goodwill in my neighborhood, this way, i will actually go and drop things off when i say i will!

2 comments:

Princess Pointful said...

Moving is the epitome of exhausting.
But, yes, it is nice to have an excuse to purge yourself of all sorts of unwanted junk!

Tonya said...

moving is SUCH fun!

 

|