i always thought i had lived my life by the book....
now i'm finding that nothing you plan on is certain.....

Friday, December 21, 2007

hit-on

i think that i was always happy to wear my wedding rings because it was an almost-guaranteed way to be ensure i won't be hit on.

but now that i don't wear them, i don't know how to ward off unwanted advances.

and today, one of the guys i work with, gave me his number.

may i first say that this guy is one of the most offensive guys i have ever met.

secondly, i do not find him attractive in the least.

thirdly, repulsive comes to mind.

he says to me:

you wanna go see a movie with me sometime?

me:

uhmm.......er.......

him:

what time you get off on Sunday?

me:

6.

him:

here's my number, don't lose it.





eeeeeeeeek!

what do i do? WHAT on earth am i supposed to do?

No comments:

 

|